NOTE TO ALL PARTICIPANTS
- Participants will also receive a separate email from Prof. Ernest Cadotte regarding the Conscious Capitalism Workshop.
- If you do not receive the link for the Conscious Capitalism Workshop by the 15th of June, please contact Prof. Ernie Cadotte – email@example.com
- Participants are also requested to please download the latest version of the Zoom Client software to your desktops from https://zoom.us/support/download before you join the Doctoral Consortium sessions. This will help in minimizing any technical issues during the event.
- Please ensure that you sign into the Zoom client with the email id that you have provided us during registration, before you join the Doctoral Consortium sessions on each day.
- This is very important for the auto assigning of participants to the respective Global Café sessions. If the above steps are not followed, there could be delays in assigning you to your respective Global Café breakout rooms.
- Please note that except during the Global Café sessions and the Global Lounge sessions, all the Doctoral Scholars and Young Faculty will be kept on mute. This is being done to minimize any interruptions as the time for each session is limited. All Doctoral Scholars and Young Faculty are requested to put their queries and questions in the chat window of the Zoom platform during the sessions, from where select questions can be picked up depending on the availability of time.
- During the Doctoral Consortium, Please also look for out for the participant named ‘Tech Support’. You can also chat privately with ‘Tech support’ on the Zoom platform, in case of any issues.