11th AIM-AMA-Sheth Foundation Doctoral Consortium Hosted by JAGSoM
|Doctoral Scholars/Junior Faculty of AIM (Academy of Indian Marketing) Member Institutions||INR 5000|
|Doctoral Scholars/Junior Faculty of Other Institutions||INR 6500|
|Doctoral Scholars/Junior Faculty||USD 100|
‘Doctoral Scholar’ is defined as an individual who is currently pursuing their Ph.D.
‘Junior Faculty’ is defined as an individual who has completed their Ph.D and who is currently working as an Assistant Professor.
The Registration fees includes Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis at the ‘Stanza Living’ facility in Electronic City (close to JAGSoM’s campus).
Please note that we are offering complimentary accommodation on a twin-sharing basis to all registered doctoral students and junior faculty.
Your room partner (of the same gender) will be randomly selected by the Consortium organizers. If you have a preference, please let us know right away.
In the event you don’t wish to avail the twin-sharing accommodation at Stanza Living, you may make an alternative arrangement on your own accord at Stanza Living or any other nearby hotel. Please note that the registration fee stays the same regardless of your accommodation choice.
The Accommodation for registered Doctoral Scholars and Junior Faculty will be available from 12:00 pm, 19th December to 12:00 pm, 23rd December 2023.
The details of the Accommodation will be emailed to the registered participants 3 weeks prior to the start of the Doctoral Consortium.
All registered Doctoral Scholars & Junior Faculty will be provided with meals on the following days:
- 20th December – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- 21st December – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- 22nd December 2023 – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- 23rd of December 2023 – Breakfast and Lunch
Steps for Registration
- Doctoral Scholars and Junior Faculty from the Marketing Area/Domain are eligible to apply, register and attend the 11th AIM-AMA-Sheth Foundation Doctoral Consortium (2023).
- Once you click on the ‘Register Now Button’, you will be redirected to a Google form.
- Please complete all the fields in the Google Form and then Submit the Form.
- Once the Google Form is submitted, the link for the payment of the Registration Fees will be displayed on the screen.
- Please click on the link for the payment of the Registration Fees and Please complete the payment of the Registration Fees.
- Once you have completed the payment of the Registration Fees, you will get an option to download the receipt towards your payment. Once you have completed the payment of the Registration Fees, you will also receive a payment confirmation email from email@example.com, with an attachment of your receipt.